Thank you to http://willowdot21.wordpress.com/ for this award.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about me
1. I love a beautiful hiking path. That is why I periodically rake our hiking paths in our woods.
2. I love it when I have a day filled with synchronicities. All days are filled with synchronicities if we are open to them.
3. I love it when I feel really flexible when doing yoga. Instead of having that “ah ah” moment, I have that I can’t believe my body is co-operating moment.
4. I love seeing vegetables coming up in the garden.
5. I love my swing and hammock and weather nice enough to use them.
6. I love when my husband and I have enough time to sit out on the porch together and go out on our hiking trails together.
7. I love being a grandmother!
The bloggers below are all people I have met ‘Virtually’ recently, and would like to offer the award to:
Education, Leadership, Life and Transformation
These are a few of my favorite blogs. There are so many more.
15 thoughts on “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
What a beautiful surprise first thing in the morning. Congratulations on your award and to all the people you have nominated. Thank you and I accept the award. We seem to have similar activities that we love. Synchronicity?
Thank you, and you are welcome.
Wow! I’m touched! Thank you so much!
Got a smile for your Number 3 – it’s very satisfying when my body stretches just a little bit more than it did the practice before ;-).
I have been drinking lots of water lately….it really helps with the flexibility.
Oh, interesting! I’ve got a yoga session planned for the afternoon so I’m going to tank up :-)!
Thank you, this was quite a surprise. I can relate to most things on your list, as for raking your hiking path, I will use any excuse to rake I love how it feels to be out on a quiet day with nothing but me and a rake. I can’t wait to see something growing in my garden and like you, sit any where outside. The warm weather is taking way too long to arrive.
❀ Ciao Bella ❀
Thank you again, and I apologize that my acceptance is still in ‘draft’ mode. I was busy much of today, then spent some time catching up with blogs, but totally forgot to finish my post and message my awardees. I will, I promise! ~ Linne
That’s fine. Those take a lot of time. I do we’ll to get a post up at all.